Tools & Accessories
Engineered plastic, stainless steel and teflon lens holders are made of quality materials and are designed for production use. Available with adjustable spring-loaded locks to safely and gently hold the lenses between the V-shaped jaws of the retainers, preventing the lenses from slipping or rotating while being tinted. The lock and sliding retainer can be aligned in a non-horizontal position to secure lenses of slightly different sizes, thicknesses, and shapes. Several models are available to choose from, depending on your needs.
- Model V1is available in all three materials. It holds one pair of lenses and is recommended for UV treatment and bleaching. Item# T338 Plastic, T455 Stainless Steel, T228 Teflon.
- Model V1-R1is available in all three materials. It has a spring-loaded lock for added safety and holds one pair of lenses. Recommended for lens tinting, bleaching, and UV treatment. Item# T340 Plastic, T322 Stainless Steel, T330 Teflon.
- Model V1-RSis available only in stainless steel. It has a split sliding retainer that will hold two lenses of slightly different sizes, thicknesses, and shapes. This model is strongly recommended for gradient tinting (especially while tinting pilot shaped lenses) and when there is continuous movement of the lens holder. Item# T324 Stainless Steel.
- Model V2 is available only in engineered plastic material. It has the same features as Model V1, except that it holds two pairs of lenses. Item# T339 Plastic.
- Model V2-R1is available only in engineered plastic material. It has the same features as Model V1-R1, except that it holds two pairs of different size and shape lenses. Item# T341>Plastic.
- 1. The Phantom Heating System, Item #E333; is packaged in a 18 x 18 x 10 in. craft box. Shipping weight = 22 lbs.
- 2. OptiSafe H.T.F. (1.75 gallons) and starter kit are packaged in a 11.25 x 8.75 x 12 in. craft box.
Engineered plastic lens holders
Incorporate high quality engineered plastic for long life, withstanding temperature up to 220°F. The material is compatible with all Phantom® and OptiSafe® tinting solutions.
Stainless steel lens holders
Incorporate high quality stainless steel for long life withstanding high temperatures. The material is compatible with all Phantom® and OptiSafe® tinting solutions
V1-RS Stainless Steel
V1-RS Model provides “split” retainer to prevent pilot shaped lenses from rotating while tinting