Equipment & Machines
OptiSafe Heating System Model 4VS is a Four quart or Eight mini tank (or combination of both) Dual Temperature Control Dye Heating System. The standard unit consists of FOUR stainless steel quart-sized tanks (vats) in stainless steel housing for durability. The housing is carefully insulated for minimum heat radiation, and maximum thermal insulation. Model 4VS is designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials, with a temperature range from 60° F to 250° F (15.55° C – 121.1° C). The standard four quart unit can hold up to 8 mini-sized vats (optional), allowing flexibility of constructing a heating system that is suitable for your lab. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- 1. The OptiSafe Heating System 4VS, Item #E315 is packaged in a 27 x20 x11 in. (68.58 x 50.80 x 27.94 cm) craft box.
- 2. Shipping weight, including 4 quarts (4x946ml) of OptiSafe H.T.F. = 42 lbs. (19.05kg)
- Heating Element: 2 Stainless Steel 550 Watt
- Watt Density of Heating Unit: 27 W/sq. in.
- Heater Type: Tubular
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet protected with 20 Amp circuit breaker. 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., (1.75 gallons)
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 11 x 9 in.
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 28 lbs.
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber
Thermostat control dial offers accurate adjustment of the temperature.
Stainless steel inner tank and heating elements are compatible with all heating fluids and solutions.