Equipment & Machines
Phantom® Automatic Lens Tinting Machine - Model 85
- Automatically tints lenses to a solid or gradient density
- Produces smooth, no line gradient tints
- Stand alone unit. No need for poles or bolting to table
- Can tint up to 8 lenses at a time
- Easy to use
- Up to 20 minute timer, automatically removes the lenses from the dye after tinting
State-of-the-art, microcomputer controlled, Automatic Lens Tinting Machine developed for both solid and gradient tinting with absolutely no lines. Free-standing machine takes only a matter of seconds to set up, is easy to use, and features virtually silent operation. Versatile arm can rotate 360 degrees, and can accommodate up to four pairs of lenses at one time. Machine features continuous agitation of the dye solution, offers a 1-20 minute accurate timer, and an electronic beeper to indicate cycle completion. Package includes the Automatic Lens Tinting Machine, one lens holder (Model V1-RS), and a UL listed power adapter.
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts
- Power Requirement: 12V DC through UL listed power adapter; 120 VAC, 60 Hz electrical outlet. 230 VAC, 50 Hz Power Adapter also available.
- Arm Length: 15.5 in. (39.37 cm)
- Maximum unit height: 18.00 in. (45.72 cm)
- Maximum unit width: 14.00 in. (35.56 cm)
Refer to the Phantom Automatic Lens Tinting Machine, Model 85, Instruction Manual #0785.
One full year warranty, parts and labor.
The Phantom® Automatic Lens Tinting Machine, item #E346 is packaged in a 16 x 12 x 16in. (40.64 x 30.48 x 40.64cm) craft box. Shipping weight: 10 lbs. (4.54kg).