Equipment & Machines
An ultraviolet radiation light meter which measures the average percentage of ultraviolet rays transmitted through an optical lens. The Digital Ultraviolet Transmission Meter is designed to verify the ultraviolet protection level accurately and consistently. It’s capability extends over the ultraviolet spectrum from 320 to 400 nanometers. UV sensor opening is located on top of meter for easier measuring of UV protection in the lenses that are still in their frames.
- The Phantom Digital UV Transmission Meter; Item #E414, is packaged in a 10 x 10 x 10 in. (25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm) craft box.
- Shipping weight = 6 lbs. (2.72kg)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60Hz;220, 230, 240 VAC, 50Hz (Optional)
- ody: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
- UV Sensor: Silicon photo diode
- Dimensions: 6.65 x 6.85 x 7.25 in.
- Turn it on.
- Using adjustment dial, adjust LCD reading to 100 with no lens in place.
- Place lens on the sensor opening.
- Observe readout for UV transmission percentage./li>
Calibrate to 100% UV light transmission Flip switch from A to B to extend bulb life.
Slide in sunglasses to take reading