Equipment & Machines
OptiSafe® Heating System Model 9VS consists of nine stainless steel quart (9x946ml) sized tanks (vats) in stainless steel housing for durability. The housing is carefully insulated for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Model 9VS is designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials, with a temperature range from 60° F to 250° F (15.55°C – 121.1°C). The standard nine-quart (9x946ml) system can hold up to 18 mini-vats (optional). The system incorporates one 1600 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- 1. The OptiSafe® Heating System 9VS, Item #E310 is packaged in a 27 x20 x11 in. (68.58 x 50.80 x 27.94 cm) craft box.
- 2. Shipping weight, including 3 gallons (4x946ml) of OptiSafe H.T.F. = 42 lbs. (19.05kg)
- Heating Element: 1 Stainless Steel 1600 Watt
- Watt Density of Heating Unit: 29.9 W/sq. in.
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet protected with 20 Amp circuit breaker. 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., 3 gallons (11.35 liters)
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel
- Dimensions: 25 x 17 x 8 in. (36.50 x 43.18 x 20.32 cm)
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 28 lbs. (21.321kg)
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubbe47
Thermostat control dial offers accurate adjustment of the temperature.
Stainless steel inner tank and heating elements.