Equipment & Machines
PHANTOM Automatic Lens Tinting Machine- Model 95
- Dual digital time displays
- Automatically tints lenses to a solid or gradient density
- Produces smooth, no line gradient tints
- Stand alone unit. No need for poles or bolting to table
- Can tint up to 8 lenses at a time
- Easy to use
- Up to 60 minute timers, automatically removes the lenses from the dye after tinting
State-of-the-art, microcomputer controlled, Automatic Lens Tinting Machine with dual digital time displays to show the tinting cycle set time, and also the remaining cycle time. Developed for both solid and gradient tinting with absolutely no lines. Free-standing machine, takes only a matter of seconds to set up, is easy to use, and features virtually silent operation. Versatile arm can rotate 360 degrees, and can accommodate up to four pairs of lenses at one time. Machine features continuous agitation of the dye solution, offers a 30 Second to 60 minute timer with dual digital time displays, and an electronic beeper to indicate cycle completion. Package includes the Automatic Lens Tinting Machine, one lens holder (Model V1-RS), and a UL listed power adapter.
- The Phantom Automatic Lens Tinting Machine, model 95, item # E349, is packaged in a 16 x 12 x 6 in. (40.64 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm) craft box.
- Shipping weight = 10 lbs. (4.54kg)
- Item# E349 for 120V, 60 Hz.
- Item# E349-230 for 220V, 230V, & 240V, 50 Hz.
- Power Requirement: 12V DC through UL listed power adapter; 120 VAC, 60Hz electrical outlet. 220 VAC, 50 Hz Power Adapter also available.
- Power Consumption: 300 Watts
- Arm Length: 15.5 in. (39.37 cm)
- Maximum unit height 18.00 in. (45.72 cm)
- Maximum unit width:
One full year warranty, parts and labor.
The design and accurate control of the Phantom® Automatic Lens Tinting Machine Model 85 produces smooth gradient tints
Dual digital time displays