Equipment & Machines
Phantom® Heating System, 2V
- Fast heat-up time
- Uniform temperature
- ETL approved
- Overflow channel to catch spilled chemicals
- Rugged copolymer construction
- Durable stainless steel heating elements, HTF tanks, vats, and lids
- 2 quart size standard system holds up to 4 mini tanks
- Heavy duty, designed for production operations
- Includes starter kit
Two stainless steel quart-sized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard two quart unit can hold up to 4 mini vats (optional). The system incorporates one 550 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- 1. The Phantom® Heating System is packaged in a 14 x 14 x 10 in. (35.56 x 35.56 x 25.40cm) craft box. Shipping weight = 13 lbs. (5.9kg)
- 2. OptiSafe® H.T.F., 2 quarts, and starter kit are packaged in a 12 x 9 x 9 in. (30.48 x 22.86 x 22.86cm) craft box. Shipping weight = 11 lbs. (4.99kg)
Heating Element: 1 Stainless Steel 550 Watt
Watt Density of Heating Unit: 27 W/sq. in.
Heater Type: Tubular
Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet protected with 15 Amp circuit breaker. 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., 2 quarts
Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel PH-e337-0301
Dimensions: 11 x 10.85 x 9 in. (27.9 x 27.6 x 22.8 cm)
Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
Weight without H. T. F: 9 lbs.
Housing: Copolymer material
Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber
Thermostat control dial offers accurate adjustment of the temperature.
Stainless steel inner tank and heating elements.