Equipment & Machines
Phantom® Heating System 9V
- Fast heat-up time
- Overflow channel to catch spilled chemicals
- 9 quart size standard system holds up to 18 mini tanks
- 60°F – 250°F temperature control
- Copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation
- Uniform temperature
- Durable stainless steel heating elements, HTF tank, vats and lids
- ETL approved
- Heavy duty
- Designed for production operations
- Starter kit
Nine stainless steel quartsized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard nine-quart unit can hold up to 18 mini vats (optional). The system incorporates one 1600 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- 1. the Phantom Heating System, item #E322 is packaged in a 27 x 20 x 11 in. (68.58 x 50.82 x 27.94 cm) craft box. Shipping weight = 30 lbs. (13.6kg)
- 2. OptiSafe H.T.F., 2.5 gallons (9.46liters), and starter kit are packaged in a 15 x 15 x 12 in. (38.1 x 38.1 x 30.48 cm) craft box. Shipping weight=36 lbs. (16.33kg)
- Heating Element: 1 Stainless Steel 1600 Watt
- Watt Density of Heating Unit: 29.9 W/sq. in.
- Heater Type: Tubular
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet protected with 20 Amp circuit breaker. 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., (1.75 gallons)
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel
- Dimensions: 23.125 x 15.125 x 9 in.
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 28 lbs. (12.7.1kg)
- Housing: Copolymer material
- Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber
Thermostat control dial offers accurate adjustment of the temperature.
Stainless steel inner tank and heating elements are compatible with all heating fluids and solutions.