Equipment & Machines
OptiSafe® Digital Super Tinter XD900
- Faster tinting, with better color shade consistency
- Automatic variable speed stirrer
- Accurate digital temperature control, with detachable temperature probe
- Nonstick tank for easy cleaning
- No boil-over. Lid position will not affect the temperature
- Stainless steel construction
- Unique energy saving design
OptiSafe® Digital Super Tinter is a single quart (946ml) tank heating system combining accurate digital temperature control, variable stirring action, split lid, and nonstick tank (Vat) for heating lens tinting solutions. The detachable temperature probe is immersed into the tint solution to reflect solution temperature, not the temperature of the HTF as in conventional heating systems. The unit requires only 15 fl. oz. (443ml) of HTF. The HTF is a water soluble, environmentally safe, non-hazardous, biodegradable oil blend. Multiple units can be aligned side by side to create a tinting system that is perfect for your needs.
- The Super Tinter, Item #E343; is packaged in a 14 x 14 x 10 in. craft box and comes with 15 fl. oz. (443 ml) of OptiSafe HTF. Total shipping weight = 14lbs.
- Power Consumption: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60Hz. 230 VAC, 50Hz. (Optional)
- Body: All Stainless Steel Construction
- Stirring: Magnetic Stirrer
- Temp. Range: 32° – 212°F (+/- 1.5°F)
- Temperature Control: Solid State Digital Temperature Controller
- Dimensions:11 x 5.8 x 13 in. (lid down), 15” (lid up)
- Overheat Protection: Automatic
One full year warranty parts and labor.
Detachable temperature probe
Accurate digital temperature control
Nonstick Vat and stirring bar. Nonstick (Vat) prevents dyes from sticking and caking to the walls, therefore making vat cleaning easy.